1. Move your mouse cursor onto the image then - Right Click(PC) / Click Hold(MAC) then - "Save Image As..." then - print the file you saved on the heaviest weight paper your printer will allow. (If you print the entire web page, you won't get a very big RAV.)
2. Exacto knife is suggested for the cutting, this will make it easier to cut open the slits. Since this is not on the original heavy paper with pre-marked creases for folds, you will have to figure the folding out on your own.
3. Starting with the windshield (#1,2,3) and then the hood (#4), insert the numbered tabs into their corresponding slots.
4. Slide underneath your RAV4 and attach the front floor pan by inserting all three tabs.
5. Pull down the rear panel and insert tabs #8 and #9.
6. Attach the side mirrors and the spare tire, make a few engine sounds and take your new RAV4 for a spin!
Copyrightę2000, RAV4WORLD.COM, All Rights Reserved